/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 15, 2019, 07:28:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

Printers

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Printers  (Read 61 times)
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« on: July 18, 2016, 04:38:18 am »

So about 5 years ago my printer took a dump, well with a lot of I convince I run back and forth to the office to print documents so know there tends to be email forwarding now to do that unless I want to lug the computer with me.
 I am now doing more with the Marine Corps League that requires me to print things out on a regular bases so I break down and buy a printer, (wireless) . No I am purity tech savvy and I will tell you what it took me 4 hours to get it to work right with my laptop,, and still having issues getting it to connect to my IPad.
 Smart system alright, so smart when it got hooked up it said ok let's see how long it takes to tick off the pastor..
 Anyone else have one of those days.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 01:19:14 pm »

So exactly how long did it take?
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
holly

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 09:11:58 pm »

Still working on it ,just like Holly's .And its been 2 years .
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 05:09:26 am »

OH about three to four hours Ron. Dang thing just plain possessed I say, finally got it working with the laptop but I'll be darned if I can get it to work with my phones or tablet like I'm suppose to be able to.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 05:14:35 am »

Well joe if it were to take me four years to get the wireless to work I would take it back and get the cheaper one and just plug it in. The reason I went with the wireless is because I was suppose to be able to use it with IPhones and IPads, the piece I use the most like right now is my IPad.
 I take that thing everywhere  and it is convent to be able to print off it.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 10:07:23 am »

What I meant was how long did it take to tick you off and lose some of your religion? 

I know you're a former Marine, so I'm sure I don't need to teach you any language skills!
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 03:12:46 pm »

Lol I typed or I thought I died 4 hours buy I see it as years, my bad. No Ron your right I learned plenty of language skills while I was in lol,,  although I held it together pretty good but there was a lot of darns, dang it's and what the Sam hill's.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!