/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 19, 2019, 05:14:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

finally

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: finally  (Read 112 times)
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« on: November 07, 2016, 06:17:32 am »

after almost 4 years of getting skunked the dry spell has come to a end. I was about ready to hang it up for the season after being busted several times and missed shots with the crossbow, when opportunity presents itself with a southern zone doe. finally meat for the freezer.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

holly

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:07:07 pm »

dID SOMETHING RIGHT.
Report Spam   Logged
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 09:28:40 am »

Congrats.   Here it is November 13th, and I haven't even pulled the trigger.  Normally I'd have already killed three or four by now.  We thinned our planted pines, and the airport authority cut their hardwoods behind our property and the deer have disappeared from their normal areas and aren't moving along the established travel routes.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 05:20:05 am »

There there somewhere Ron that's for sure.
 Tell you thought I have the luck of the Irish, bold deflected off a small twig I didn't see in the scope and hit the hind quarter , missed the roast thank goodness only cut the flank. Cut the carugted artery and bled out in 20 yards.
 I was skunked three years in a row so I'll take it
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 10:07:53 am »

This is my worst season ever.  I still haven't even seen a deer to kill!  My trail cameras are full of turkey pictures in the day time and deer pictures at night, but all I see when I'm in the stand are the turkeys..............and they'll disappear once turkey season opens in March!

I have never experienced a year when I didn't kill a single deer since I was ten years old and killed my first one; and I thought last year was a bad year with only six in the freezer!!!!!!!!  I certainly miss those years when it was normal to kill 20+.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 05:42:30 pm »

that is insane, Fingers crossed you have better luck next year my friend. Sorry I was delayed in response, hope your new year was better.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!