/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 15, 2019, 07:24:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

Ready to go

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ready to go  (Read 41 times)
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« on: September 14, 2016, 06:52:59 pm »

NYS law makers have finally pulled their heads from their asses and authorized the use of crossbows, this will be the second season with the law fully approved.
 Last year was a learning experience and due to being new to it had a couple short shots, this year hoping is different and learned from last years mistakes. All tuned , good scope and lots of practice.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 10:18:26 am »

I've thought about getting into crossbow hunting, but since we don't have separate gun and archery seasons in my game zone, there's really no practical reason for doing so; plus with all of the guns I own it would be ridiculous to start investing in everything involved with a crossbow.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 08:02:59 am »

Believe it or not not a lot to get. Crossbow ,bolts ,tips and scope if you don't like the one that's on it.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 09:41:46 am »

Yeah, but a good one along with a cocking device will cost more than a new rifle.......complete with a scope!
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 03:41:42 pm »

Depending on which one you get they come with with the crank. That's a big selling point for me right there.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!