/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 15, 2019, 07:39:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

Open invitation made to all of the current NAHC forum users.

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Open invitation made to all of the current NAHC forum users.  (Read 153 times)
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« on: June 13, 2016, 05:16:35 pm »

bear, just a heads up.  The NAHC forums will supposedly be converted to their "new format" in the near future and as normal the company doesn't give a damn about how the subscribers feel about the transition.  Steve Calvin inquired about possibly starting a new board for disgruntled users and I immediately thought why should someone go to the trouble of starting a brand new forum site when this one is up and running, although with very little participation other than yourself, Joe, and me...........so I posted the link to this site and invited everyone to come over and see if we can actually get this one back up with some new blood.  I know both Steve and Topgun have visited here in the past, but many others have never seen just what's here and available.  So, with some luck don't be surprised if you begin to see some new members and increased activity.   

I know we've discussed trying to get folks here in the past, so I hope you don't mind that I made the suggestion and hopefully opened the door!
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.

bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 07:33:39 pm »

Absolutely, that is one of the reasons I stopped visiting and posting on the NAHC boards. The constant change. I was one of the beta testers some time back and recommended that they rethink launching it but like you said they don't care.
 I welcome anyone and everyone except trouble makers and instigators , I have no room for hateful people.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
holly

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 10:46:59 pm »

Just maybe some will show up .
Report Spam   Logged
rthomas

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 10:47:27 am »

If everyone other than Yukon would join in over here, we could have a really good bb.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 06:48:06 pm »

Absolutely. Like I said all the NAHC trouble makers can stay there that's for sure, we have a respectable board with respect for others with a respectable debate if one should arise.
 Part of the issue there is no one moderates over there or most of the crap that happens there would be shut down fast like it would if it happened here.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
rthomas

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 11:15:19 am »

Fortunately the old days of moderator over reach ended when the forums were switched to the Scout platform, All of the NAMG sites now have "member moderators" which in the case of the NAHC is Lunkerdog; but we also don't have the people there who attacked others, such as your old nemesis and his gang of buddies who liked to jump in and support him.  Hell, even on his own site, some of his old crew have abandoned him in many instances.  For a while we didn't have any left wingers other than centurion who even posted on the NAHC; but earlier this month Yukon Hunter reappeared to stir the pot with his anti-American liberal Canuck attitude.  I figure that once the POTUS election is over and Trump gets elected (fingers crossed) he'll disappear again.
Report Spam   Logged

bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 09:37:18 pm »

Oh you are not alone on that one Ron.

There will always be troublemakers on the NAHC site and all their other sites.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
holly

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2016, 10:02:59 pm »

So what do you call me as I do remember causing some mischief with one un named .Oh well there was several as that goes.
Report Spam   Logged
holly

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2016, 10:05:24 pm »

Oh yes I do see we have some lookers on here .Just add your 2 cents wearth .We don't bite to hard .
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2016, 09:22:36 am »

Joe I think we have all had issues with the almost all the same people over there. Knock on wood even when we had decent participation waaaaaaaay back we never had any issues., I'm talking back when fdny/ems was on before he passed away, and rhinoman, mongojoe before he got real sick, uncle buck, den and others.
 I'm gonna shout back at some of them and see what is going on, many just like the Facebook scene.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
holly

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2016, 09:32:01 pm »

Yes there has been some on here I likes reading what they had to say Uncle Buck for one .And Den.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!