/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 19, 2019, 05:09:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

scent killer gold review

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: scent killer gold review  (Read 436 times)
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« on: November 03, 2013, 10:17:44 am »

I recently got to do a field test on wild life research centers scent killer gold product. this product comes with a spray bottle that that evenly distributes  product on garments that are being treated, the only thing I would recommend is if there was a way to maintain full coverage of garments being treated and reduce the amount of scent killer used.
 the scent killer gold bar soap is scent free as is the spray and non greasy and does not leave a film on they skin. I would recommend this product to anyone that has had problems with deer winding you in the past and if you have no issues getting winded to decrease your chances of getting busted by that buck you have been waiting for.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.

rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:28:00 am »

I'm waiting on the same product for my field test; although I've been using it ever since it was first introduced.  I like the laundry detergent and the dryer sheets the most.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:19:50 pm »

its not bad, that is the first time I have used the scent killer gold. I am very pleased with their products and like you I have used many and continue to use theirs year after year.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
holly

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 03:00:03 pm »

Never used any of that stuff .Just a cover sent .
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 07:00:37 pm »

well joe, the best part was the cost, free.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
holly

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 06:13:52 pm »

Can't complain about that .
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!