/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
June 20, 2019, 04:59:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

Bridgeford's Ready to Eat Sandwiches.

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 54
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bridgeford's Ready to Eat Sandwiches.  (Read 88 times)
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« on: October 19, 2012, 07:42:35 am »

Nope, this isn't a recipe, but it is about a quick, easy, and nutritious snack for hunting or for you bugout bag.  This ready to eat sandwich is like a meat pop tart.  The one I tried was bar-b-q beef, and the filling was evenly spread throughout the entire sandwich, and the sauce didn't overwhelm the beef taste.  No refrigeration is required, and the shelf life is several years, since it's basically a military style mre.  The price is a bit high at $4.00 each, but I'm sure there is a break on case price.  One thing for sure, it beats a pack of Vienna sausage and a pack of nabs when you've got hunger pangs while in the stand.......and there's no smell like with the Viennas.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.

crippledhunter

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:32:02 pm »

rt mmmmmm glad to hear it was good!
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 08:23:56 am »

were did you find those ron
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 08:24:52 am »

wow, were did you find those ron, It is hard to find stuff like that, that is good.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 07:33:23 pm »

It was a field test through StuffStuff.  Everyone who is a member of the NAHC, NAFC, or the Handyman Club can join SS, since it replaced the old field testing program.  Just go to the benefits page on the NAHC, select field test, and it will link you to SS.  You get points based on your membership level, and the three profile's you can fill out on hunting, fishing, and do it yourself handyman stuff.  You also get points for facebook and twitter.  You can then pick items you'd like to test, based on your point total and level of membership.  I started out at 25 points for Life Member, and the hunting profile, I tested a $149.99 ATV spreader from Biologic, this RTE sandwich, and right now a cover scent called Skunk Fusion, and I'm at 180 points, with the 10 point deduction for the current test.  After 35+ years of membership and never getting a single item under the old field test program, I am convinced SS is a 2000% improvement.  I  forgot to mention, you earn additional points by completing a field test review, posting it to fb and twitter, and any other social site, including the NAHC and the NAHC Social pages, plus you get even more points when you post a picture of you using the product.

Also, every item that is tested, is also available for purchase if you are interested.  Testing doesn't cost a single cent, other than a paid membership to one of the NAMG eligible clubs.
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 05:19:43 pm »

yah I did that and havent heard anything scence, they must have got tired of people chewing about being screwed on the fireld testing system they had in place.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!