/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
June 25, 2019, 11:46:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

What's with the small size limit?

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 54
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's with the small size limit?  (Read 187 times)
smcalvin

« on: February 01, 2012, 06:48:28 pm »

I tried to load a small 3.5mb movie and got that 2616 KB was the max. ??

Are you actually paying for space usage???  shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Steve

bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 06:48:58 am »

Yup, actually I do, Let me see how much I can adjust it.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
smcalvin

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 07:06:41 pm »

WOW - You may want to consider moving it to a free site.... obviously your call
Report Spam   Logged

Steve
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 07:14:14 am »

well, this is one of the free sites, so you are limited to space and loaded with ads. that is why I buy ad free credits and space. I adjusted it as far as I can.
 steve have you looked at our other site, http://www.dspalliance.info that seems to be alright but I am still playing with it.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
smcalvin

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 06:07:59 pm »

no, 'cause I wasn't aware of it. I'll take a peek.  I've run a few forums on .forumcircle.com and had no issue with picture sizes etc.  Free but may not be quite as customizable as this with all the graphics and stuff. Has adds but if you run Firefox with the Adblock extension - they're gone and you're left with an ad free, no cost forum.   

Just for your info if you look into opening new forums.  There are other similar sites, that's just one.

Just as an example - here's a board I put up to monitor our nephews cabin progress so he could follow it. He's in the service and overseas but he can check the pics out when he has a chance. Unfortunately the project is stalled for a bit but that's a different story....

There are quite a few pics in the Cabin Progress board that you can view without joining and get an idea from. All of them become full size when you click on 'em - no charges. Don't know about movies - didn't try those.

http://hudsonvalley.forumcircle.com/index.php?
Report Spam   Logged

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!