/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
June 25, 2019, 11:46:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

Another suggestion....

Recent Items

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 54
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another suggestion....  (Read 178 times)
Mongojoe
The boss
Head Moderator

« on: December 04, 2011, 10:06:21 am »

I just noticed that some of these advertisements at the bottom of our posts are now in sound... That is extremely annoying...especially when trying to hear some link or something that a member has posted, like Uncle Buck's Christmas song, or my UTube video of Roy Rogers singing...the damn commercial drowns it out...... Can't you do something about making them silent like they used to be ? ... God knows they are big enough now, without having sound too.
Report Spam   Logged

Seems to me that "Time" is merely an artificial concept, created by man, with which to hassel himself.

bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 05:52:48 am »

I havent gotten one with sound so I havent noticed it, but actually no, it is the downfall to having a sponcered forum, I tell you what though, if and when I do have the money I will be paying for one, that is what is nice about the other board, it is like this one but you can pay for full service and no adds, now you folks as members can donate for add free credits, no one has ever comlained about them so I never did it or really had the funds for it every time I gave it a thought.

Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
holly

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 06:04:57 pm »

I ve never got any sound out of the adds .But I dont wear my aids either.Cant hear those thangs anyway .
Report Spam   Logged
rthomas

Live to hunt, hunt to live!

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 10:56:14 am »

Don't get sounds when the ads show up, are you clicking on the ads and then getting the sound, or is the sound just coming on when the ads pop up?  If the latter is the case, check your security settings, right bear????????????
Report Spam   Logged

NRA LM, NAHC LM, Buckmasters LM, Second Amendment Foundation, GOA, NAGR, Palmetto Gun Rights, Everyday Hunter, ASADSPA, and Proud SC redneck still flying the Stars and Bars.
Mongojoe
The boss
Head Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 12:40:40 pm »

That happened with the sound twice on that same day. Both times with different ads at different places in the forum. When the ads came up the sound came on...and I never click on any ads.... But that was the only time it happened. It had never happened before that, and never happened since then... But then I admit to being computer illiterate, so I certainly don't understand it.
Report Spam   Logged

Seems to me that "Time" is merely an artificial concept, created by man, with which to hassel himself.
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 04:37:34 pm »

well mongo I dont either so that definetly makes two of us lol. May have been one that only has to be shown once in a while and you just so happend to be the one lucky enough to get them. that is the best I can fiqure.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!