/American Sportsmen's Alliance/DSPAlliance
AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE,Disabled Sportsmen's Alliance of America
October 19, 2019, 05:12:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links contact us Staff List Login Register Chat  

welcome

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: bear03

Views: 55
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 7
Comments (0)
By: holly

Views: 13
Comments (0)
By: rthomas
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: welcome  (Read 349 times)
mamabear
« on: August 12, 2008, 07:12:38 pm »

hello to all does and fawns out there please come aboard. would like to meet some of you.
Report Spam   Logged

Mongojoe
The boss
Head Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 08:07:48 am »

Glad to see you here mamabear... I hope your own "little fawn" is doing well.... It would appear so, by looking at your avatar picture......... But you do need to be careful. Allowing go-rillas to hold babies while their picture is taken is not always a safe practice... I've heard that "the ugly" might rub off on the poor baby.
Report Spam   Logged

Seems to me that "Time" is merely an artificial concept, created by man, with which to hassel himself.
mamabear
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 09:17:39 pm »

little fawn doing well  4 months old, 25 1/2 inches long and 14.1 lbs.  could not ask for a better fawn very happy and a good sleeper.
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 12:54:54 pm »

Yah I know mongo I know.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
crippledhunter

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 12:50:40 am »

great looking fawn there!! congrats!! but i know the "ugly" just look at marty feldmen!!! he was igore in young frankenstein!!! rofl again great looking fawn!!
Report Spam   Logged
bear03
Founder/Trustee
Head Admin

Founder/ Webmaster

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:41:38 am »

well Patrick, that little fawn is papa bears buck, gonna be 4 april 11th. boy he is gonna be one hell of a turkey caller, already stricking the slate, crow calling and owl hooting, we have a goodole time bust the calls out and go to calling we do.
 Putting togeather a insulated blind to put a heater in because he is determined to go turkey hunting with me this spring, if he does well he will be in the deer blind with me in the fall.
Report Spam   Logged

www.camospace.com/bear03
www.myspace.com/turkey06
D.H. Lawrence Self-Pity I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

AMERICAN SPORTSMEN'S ALLIANCE Photobucket

©Copyright information.

All images are the property of American Sportsmen's Alliance,disabled sportsmens alliance of america, thus owned by the owner of this board(JJL). Use is prohibited without written permission of the owner of this board.

All rights reserved by the site admin/owner of www.dspalliance.com. Owner reserves the right to deactivate accounts at anytime for improper use.
Bookmark this site!